In Release 9.1.6, we are pleased to provide our CyBlock Appliance customers with on-box logging and reporting. Customers can now save log files locally and run reports from these logs. Adding this feature offers an all-in-one solution of Web security and comprehensive reporting.
For CyBlock Software and Cyfin, the release contains the Audit Data Export that allows you to export the details of users’ Web activity. Another enhancement for CyBlock is the Log File Download that downloads log files to a location of your choice. Current cloud customers should contact Sales to have this feature enabled. These and other enhancements are highlighted below.
- Local Logging and Reporting in CyBlock Appliance. The following features have been added:
- The ability to store log files locally and run reports from these log files has been added. While local logging is the default, remote logging and reporting on Cyfin is still available.
- The Data Management menu includes the screens for viewing, revalidating, and downloading log file data. The screen for enabling the Report Database is in this menu as well as the screens for importing, viewing, and deleting the data.
- The Reports menu covers creating different types of reports, running Dashboard Top and Trend charts, and viewing sample reports.
- In the Settings menu, the Report Options page allows you to set the visit filter, advanced options, maximum IDs, and language for reporting.
- Audit Data Export. The following features have been added:
- You can now export the details of users’ Web activity in one or more categories that you select.
- The export is available in CSV file format which can be used in external applications, such as spreadsheets, report generators, relational databases.
- Log File Download. The following features have been added:
- The ability to download raw log files to a location of your choice has been added. You may select a single day or a range of days.
- The log files will be compressed and combined into a ZIP file.
- End User License Agreement. The following features have been added:
- The License Agreement has been removed from the product installer and added to the product interface.
- The End User License Agreement page allows you to accept and print the License Agreement. You will not be able to use the product until the License Agreement has been accepted.
- Secure Browser Interface. The following features have been added:
- The ability to create a secure connection (HTTPS) to your browser interface has been added for customers.
- The Secure Browser Interface page allows you to enable HTTP and/or HTTPS communication. HTTP is enabled by default.
- MSP Partner Portal. The portal has been updated to display the following usage statistics and feature indicators:
- Bandwidth used for the month.
- Highest number of daily monitored users for the month and the date on which this occurred.
- Amount of disk storage used for reporting.
- Percentage of storage used based on the reporting storage option set in your customer account.
- Log File Download status icon.
- Dashboard Import status icon.
If you are at version 9.0.5 or later, you can upgrade to the latest release by going to the Help – Check for Updates screen in your product.
If you are at version 6.8.3.a or earlier, you can download the latest release by going to CyBlock Software Downloads or Cyfin Downloads. To upgrade CyBlock Appliance, please contact Technical Support at (321) 953-5351, Ext. 4 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.