We’re excited to announce that some new enhancements have been added to the latest versions of CyBlock and Cyfin. You asked and we listened! Included in these enhancements are filtering by thirty-minute increments instead of hourly (CyBlock only), real-time bandwidth monitoring (Proxy and Appliance only), and the ability to email user audit detail reports to individual users. Below is a full list of enhancements added to the latest CyBlock and Cyfin releases.
- Filtering by Half Hour (CyBlock Only). Web categories can now be filtered by half hour increments instead of hourly.
- OtherWise. We have made it easier to participate in our OtherWise program to optimize your categorization results. You can participate in OtherWise by simply going to the Setup – Otherwise screen, select Enable and Submit.
- Email Report(s) to Individual User(s). Email addresses can now be applied to individual IDs in Groups and IDs, and as a result, an option to “Email Report(s) to Individual User(s)” has been added to audit detail reports.
- Real-Time Bandwidth Monitor (Proxy and Appliance Only). This new monitor displays the top users based on bandwidth consumption in real time and automatically updates every 10 seconds. The Bandwidth Monitor can be accessed by going to Reports – Real-Time Monitor – Bandwidth Monitor.
- PAC File URL Bypass (Proxy and Appliance Only). The PAC file now has the ability to check the full URL for bypassing over just the domain.
To see the full release notes for your product, visit the Support Forum. You can download the latest release by going to the Administration – Product Update screen in your CyBlock or Cyfin product.