If you are an evaluator or customer of Wavecrest CyBlock and Cyfin products and are not already using our OtherWise service, we invite you to reduce the number of non-categorized sites and improve your reports . OtherWise is a voluntary and confidential program under which a site analyst will help you improve the quality and usability of your reports. This service is offered for free to all Wavecrest customers. To participate in OtherWise, follow these simple steps.
- Go to Reports – Schedule and click on the Create link.
- Select the Top Non-Categorized Sites report.
- For Report Delivery, select to email the report to other recipient, and type in email@example.com in the text field.
- For the Timeframe, we recommend running the report weekly or monthly.
- Click Submit to save your changes, and the report will now be emailed automatically to our site analysts at Wavecrest on a weekly or monthly basis (depending on the frequency you selected).
From now on, no further action is needed on your part. A site analyst will review the report to categorize any non-categorized sites and if necessary, alert you if there is any suspicious activity.