Release 9.1.8 provides our CyBlock Cloud customers with the ability to create additional administrator accounts that can log on to CyBlock Cloud and access all of its features. You are provided with five additional logon accounts, but can request more logon accounts from Sales. In this release, CyBlock Appliance, CyBlock Software, and Cyfin logon accounts will be notified via e-mail when their password is reset or when it is changed. Also for these products, the file name of report e-mail attachments will be in the format selected in Report Options.
For Cyfin customers, the new Check Point Syslog log file configuration allows you to easily use our built-in syslog server to manage your syslog data. For all products, the product Help has been enhanced to open to the window-level topic for the screen when you click the Help link. These as well as other enhancements are highlighted below.
- Additional Admin Accounts. The following features have been added:
- The ability to create five additional admin accounts is now available in CyBlock Cloud. Current cloud customers should contact Sales to change this number if necessary.
- The Create Logon Account page allows you to create an additional logon (admin) account by entering an e-mail address. The additional administrator will receive an e-mail to log on and change the temporary password assigned by the system.
- The Delete Logon Account page allows you to delete a previously created logon account. It shows the e-mail addresses for only the additional logon accounts, not the admin e-mail address tied to your customer account.
- Cloud logon accounts will be notified via e-mail when their password is reset or changed.
- Resetting Your Password. On the Logon page, when you click the “Forgot password” link to reset your password, you will receive an e-mail with a temporary password. Use this password to log on and change the temporary password for your account.
- Changing Your Password. When you change your password on the Change Your Password page, you will receive an e-mail notifying you that your password was changed recently. Users should contact their network administrator if they did not initiate this change.
- Report File Name Format. The file name format specified on the Report Options page is applied to report file names if “E-Mail” is selected for the report delivery when creating reports. Zipped files will contain reports with friendly file names, but will retain the UUID.zip format.
- Check Point Syslog Log File Configuration. The Check Point Syslog log file configuration has been added to the drop-down field on the Select Log File Type screen. After selecting “Check Point Syslog” and clicking Next, the subsequent screen allows you to use the Cyfin Syslog Server.
- Product Help. The product Help is context-sensitive so that when a user clicks the Help link in the product, the Help system opens to the window-level topic for the screen.
- Pairing Cloud Server. On the Hybrid or Directory Agent Configuration page, the new Cloud Server field displays the pairing cloud server to which your CyBlock installation is connected. You may change this server if instructed to do so by Technical Support.
If you are at version 9.0.5 or later, you can upgrade to the latest release by going to the Help – Check for Updates screen in your product.
If you are at version 6.8.3.a or earlier, you can download the latest release by going to CyBlock Software Downloads or Cyfin Downloads. To upgrade CyBlock Appliance, please contact Technical Support at (321) 953-5351, Ext. 4 or email@example.com.
For additional assistance, please feel free to contact us.